Sunday, September 14, 2008

Concealer Tips





This morning as I was applying my make-up I realized that after having spent thousands of dollars on make-up over the years (to my son-in-law, this is in lieu of eyebrow waxing) I consider that I have acquired a degree in make-up consultation. This is a career I am considering after I finish my current one; please comment to the validity of my proposition once you read my tips, apply them and find them successful.

Tip One: Wear concealer to your make-up appointment; because when the consultant declares you have none on, she won't realize how bad it it.
Tip Two: As taught to me, you apply the corrector (in a pink shade first) Note pictures one and two or three, it doesn't really matter.
Tip Three: Keep applying until you no longer see anything dark. (Note third photo or re-examine any photo.)
Tip Four: There was not enough space to show pictures 4 to 596 showing the entire jar of corrector trying to hide the darkness.
Tip Five: Succumb: to dark circles; to being tired; to the loss of elasticity in the skin; to age; to make-up consultants not knowing shit.
Tip Six: Make-Up Consultant: Perfect job for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment