Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Made Me Smile



Today as I was driving home and looking at ALL the Obama/Biden signs I was smiling and then a little sad. We had an Obama sign in our yard on Friday and by Saturday morning it was stolen. I'd like to think some wonderful Obama supporter out there now has a sign in their yard because if it was a McCain supporter who wanted to vandalize my sign I'm a little indignant, but that's as far as I go in showing bravery.

So I come down our street and there in the yard is an Obama sign. Ed had picked up another one. It made me smile. And this time we placed it a little closer to our motion detector. If I was not working and a little more anal (notice I said a LITTLE more) I'd watch that sign all night to see who's gonna try to snatch it away.)

GO OBAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment