Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Could Hardly Wait

I awoke to MSNBC as I have for the past 22 months and I almost cried looking at the lines of concerned, involved, determined Americans standing in line to vote. Truly my heart swelled with pride and I'm not a big I love America person.

I've never really been a staunch party member, I've really always voted for the person, but a few years ago I designated myself a Democrat to participate in the caucus. And as soon as I became aware of Obama in 2000 or was it 2004? I've been obsessed that he is the John Kennedy of my youth. I had such optimism when Kennedy was president, I honestly feel he created

Whoops, gotta stop here. MSNBC is just showing the Palm Beach ballot and that people may be confused about how to mark it. HELLO...c'mon how many polling officials does it take to create a USEABLE ballot? Didn't they learn anything the last hanging chad time??

So back to my soap box. Kennedy created youth (at 40 some odd years) and was an inspiration of moving forward. This I believe is where Obama will take us. Forward.

I'm reading Angler about Dick Cheney and I do believe that there is no way Obama could take us to the depths that Cheney has lead us.

GO BLUE! GO OBAMA!

Mark Twain voted today Obama - 205 McCain 98 Smart kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment