Friday, January 9, 2009

Always Prepared and Ready to Go

Ok, so I couldn't resist taking this photo of my student and even though I do not have permission, I figure since he is fully covered who would know.




So here's the story. He goes to lunch knowing he has to come in at recess to do some work. He takes his attire with him and walks back to the room, fully layered and ready to go outside.

Me: 'What ya doin'? You've got Math to do."

Student: "I know, I just want to be ready to go outside when I'm finished."

So he does his work,

I take his picture and laugh,

then he takes off his cap,

finishes his work,

and with ten minutes remaining of recess says, "See, I saved myself time, now I'm ready to go!"

And off on his merry way!

His math was right, his head was wet, and I'm sure he went outside hot and didn't even notice the chill in the air. Nor did he care how he looked, inside or out.

Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment