They are my latest thing. I've downloaded an App for my itouch and I love it. I'm hoping it will help with my sleep and my meditation.
I'm really curious if it would help my kids at school to help calm them down?
Now to the bits:
I am sick. YUCK! I have laryngitis, which I haven't had in years. I had a horrible cough and sinus congestion. Is that TMI? However here is what I like about having laryngitis. I don't have to talk to ANYBODY! I'm sort of cocooned in my house and I think it's great. I've got books, my itouch and my laptop. Life doesn't get any better than this!!!
Josh and Olivia are in the air as I write, on their way home from Hawaii. Here are a couple of great photos from their trip.
Underwater -
And Josh trying his hand at a new vocation. I have no sound, but I'm pretty sure we are better without it.

Natalie and Brad are not doing anything as exciting as taking a trip. They've done the Hawaii thing on a little trip called HONEYMOON!
However Natalie has her year long project for Sears/Kmart finally coming to the public. She's been working on a women's shoe/boot line for quite some time. And even though it is Kmart with the economy and perhaps a new look for the store, they could be big sellers. For sure the price is right! Check it out! Kmart shoes!
I like these -

and these are my namesake!
No comments:
Post a Comment