Here's the dream I had this weekend. It is so vivid in my mind I can't believe it.
Ed, Brad, Natalie and I were going to get the supplies for Josh and Olivia's engagement party. It was a place kind of like a bait hut.
Brad told the guy the wine we needed and there was a ramp that led down underground to storage.
Meanwhile Natalie said we needed sandwiches. The guy said they did not make the sandwiches but we could get the supplies. So Natalie reached inside a case for swiss cheese. Brad reaches in a bin for some shredded cheese that he said we needed and as he's telling me about the benefits of the cheese the handful drops on the floor and he picks it up and says it's ok.
I say, " Oh no, this floor has tons of germs! "
But he thinks it could still be used.
Leaving that situation the next thing is that Natalie is carrying the wine down the back tunnel ramp and out the back to our car. The wine bottle is ten times the size of a normal bottle. The bottle breaks because it is too heavy for her to carry, so she comes to us and tells us.
This old woman, who is in charge of the wine, I guess, wants to know how badly it is broken. Natalie says shattered. So she gives us another bottle and Natalie carries this one and then breaks it again. (Why are we so dumb to let this happen TWICE?)
Anyway Natalie comes rushing back to me because she has cut herself.
Fast forward to we are now in the back alley, which is a stream of silt. Somehow a ton of mushrooms were dropped along with the wine, so we are sifting through for mushrooms. I'm telling everyone to be careful because there are pieces of glass in the silt.
I find the mother lode of mushrooms and we start to dig. I want to wash them off and Brad says, "Oh no, it will take away all the nutrients of the mushrooms" and I say," But there is SILT on them!"
Then I wake up.
So the moral of this story is -
Brad doesn't care about germs.
Diane cares about germs.
Natalie shouldn't be in charge of large bottles of wine.
Ed must have driven us there and gone back to the car because he wasn't involved in the mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment