First we had some coffee @ Starbucks.
Then Ed played golf with Brad, Josh and Olivia worked and Natalie and I strolled with Bailey and went to a new place called The Protein Bar downtown. Oh YUM! It was so good, I want to go again today!
Then we went to Eve for dinner. It was a new place for all of us, except Josh. He had been there with work before. And OH YUM again!
Then before we had decided on a beverage of choice, the waitress comes over and announces, "Happy Birthday to Natalie from Kristina and Andy. Hope your 30th rocks!" (friends of hers that live in NY)
What a surprise! And what a good idea for a gift! I must remember that!
Since the boys were a little upset with me and my camera use I only have two photos of food. Mine was duck and oh so delicious!
Natalie had soft shell crab with risotto...she loved it as well.
Then in between wine and appetizers Brad sprinted to MORE and got cupcakes for dessert.
He designed the game for us to eat after Fantasy Football player choices. Large forks went first, then by age, then reverse. Oh we enjoyed EVERY morsel. And somehow if you have a small piece, even though it is several small pieces, it's not like eating the WHOLE thing!
A very fun 30th for my baby and us all!
No comments:
Post a Comment