The shower was hosted by two of Olivia's good friends from CHILDHOOD, Felicia and Beth and their moms, Lucille and Judy. It was held at the home of Lucille, a retired Special Ed teacher. (There were four other teachers there...gotta love 'um!)
Felicia did these bing cherries in little sacks. Perfect for the pits afterwards!
Here are the young 'uns -
And here are some photos of the "seasoned" women -
I took little videos of Olivia opening her gifts and here's one that I know Josh will enjoy Olivia wearing. (He really doesn't like red on himself, but on Olivia.....)
Then directly after the shower we headed for the "hills" to Sue (Olivia's mom) and Stan's (her step-dad) home in the mountains.
Here is Josh by the lil ole redwoods in the yard. Plus a little fresh OJ...
Then I also met Gary, Olivia's dad, and Parker, her half-brother. They were terrific. As is Deb, her step-mom. Actually her entire family. Josh is marrying into a wonderful clan! They have opened their arms to him. It makes me smile.
So at midnight, the little Prince and Princess and me arrived back at the Adobe on Green and were ready to bed for the night. It was a wonderful trip and I am very excited to repeat it all in less than 30 days!
So no more Santa Cruz entries...until August!
No comments:
Post a Comment