Monday, July 20, 2009

Where Do I Begin?

I can't even begin to describe my whirlwind trip to Santa Cruz for Olivia's bridal shower. I was there three nights and three days. Frequently time rushed by and I could hardly remember the previous moment. We accomplished (well, actually THEY) a great deal in preparation for August 22nd. (33 days for those of you who wonder if I'm counting!)

Since I'm such a linear gal, with my left brain bulging most of the time. I'll start from the beginning.

Here's a little plane shot of my tekkie kids.



What I don't show is that I was one also. Three little iphones sitting in a row.

Then this is what Olivia did the entire time...drive. Bless her heart. It was her weekend to check things off and think about it and she drove. It made the best sense as this was her neck of the woods, but it had to be tiring. She was a trooper and man, can she drive! I know why now. The roads from San Jose to Santa Cruz are a "little" curvy. And then there is the private drive up the mountains to her mom's house. YIKES! Give me Park Avenue...

Upon arrival in Santa Cruz on Thursday evening, late, 9:00, 10:00 I can't even remember. We did what our family does best - eat. Olivia took us to this great little restaurant, Gabriella Cafe.

We had wine and some appetizers.

Then at 11:00 we ever so quietly entered our bed and breakfast. The cutest B & B ever. (Since I've NEVER been in one I can give this high rating!!!!) So my next entry will be about the B & B. A sales job. You should go, it is definitely a gem. (I'm just trying to build the excitement here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment