A day I am celebrating because she has brought so much joy to our family and most importantly, my son's life.
If you haven't met Olivia, I'm sorry. She is delightful.
When you meet her for the first time (and the second and third and fourth...) these are the things you will notice.
- she is beautiful on the outside
-she has a fantastic smile
- she will greet you warmly
-she will treat you as if you are the most important person
- she will make you feel comfortable with her and in your own skin
- she will not get upset or uptight about anything
- she has a calming presence
-she loves her husband
- she loves her life
- she loves that you are in her life
- she is beautiful on the inside
My son is one lucky guy and I am the most fortunate mother in law.
Happy Birthday Olivia, my wonderful daughter in law!
No comments:
Post a Comment