Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Favorite Son-in-Law


Brad, turns 32 today.

I'm sure his mother (and dad) are beaming today, remembering the birth of their youngest and in my biased mind, best son.

Brad is a treasure in our family.

He loves to cook. He will help clean up. He just pitches right in. No prodding or cajoling necessary.



He, like me, loves to go out to eat and try new foods.




He loves to have fun.


He is WONDERFUL about being with our immediate and extended family. I appreciate that so much about him. Family, no matter whose family, is important.




But the trait I love about him, above all others, is that he loves and cares deeply for my daughter. There is NOTHING that can warm my heart more.



Happy Birthday Brad. You are everything I ever wanted in a son-in-law and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment