Thursday, January 7, 2010

Give me Three Hours

We had an Early Release today due to inclement weather. (I guess it wasn't inclement at 7 am when I couldn't make it up my hill....)

Anyway, who's going to fight time off?

So here's what I have accomplished in almost four hours.

I went to get some groceries.



I made some turkey chili. Brad ( and a little me) made this at Thanksgiving. I love it!




I did laundry,




unloaded the dishwasher



I did 45 minutes of yoga on Yoga Today.



And now I'm having wine.




I MIGHT have accomplished this if I had had a Snow Day, however, that would have been all I would have done.

Now I've had a day that counts one more down toward my retirement AND I have completed some tasks!!!

Oh, an additional note, thinking about retirement. Our principal is going to a seminar about Teacher's Mental Health.

We have NEVER had a seminar about our mental health. Does that tell you how bad things are getting????????

No comments:

Post a Comment