Saturday, January 16, 2010

One of my best new sites

One of the thousands (well, MILD exaggeration, I don't have time for thousands, perhaps it's more like 20) new sites I have found is tastespotting.

I haven't really figured it all out yet, like who is contributing, but the photos make every item look delectable and the recipes seem easy to make.



I'm really into creating good tasting meals lately.

Maybe because it's winter.

Or maybe because I can't stand to go out and eat crap.

Maybe it's because our area has every Chinese buffet and pizza joint and burger stand in the franchise world and they all taste the same.

High fat, high sugar, high calorie, low nutrition.

I think every student in my class on one night last week had pizza. Besides mac and cheese, I think spaghetti is the only other meal I hear the kids say they like.

Oh well...check out tastespotting...love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment