Of course one involves the internet.
BitchYourselfThin is a site that you can go to and bitch about being on a diet. Why can't I think of ideas like that? There is a subscriber fee (I could make money just monitoring people bitching, MUCH better than being a therapist!)
The better idea (researched in a small study: 16 people!) involves eating normally one day and then only eating lunch the next day and so on and so on, continuing the pattern. It's called Alternate Day Fasting. I really do think this is a good idea. You wouldn't feel so deprived.
Here's a calorie counter to help figure out what your needs are.
And then I found these blogs to check out:
This first one is called This Way to Joy. Fabulous quote from the book be.

Island Roar has some great musings on life.
If you love to read...Books of Note (or Not) is good try.
I'm also into design blogs. They create a desire in myself to decorate! And then I go to bed and wake up and forget all about it. However, My Dog Eared Pages is cute.
Then check this one out if you want to read about the life of a privileged person, a High WASP. Hmmm, didn't know that term before.
No more for now...I'm watching Dancing with the Stars. Could be a good season this year, lots of good potential. Ed and I are judging, from the sofa. We consider ourselves experts at knowing what looks good, however trying to REPLICATE it is a whole 'nother matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment