I have a love/hate relationship with books.
I LOVE to read. I get so excited looking at the covers of books, flipping through the front and back cover insides, reading reviews.
I keep a list of books that I find either in bookstores or magazine reviews and then when I go to the Library or a bookstore I have a direction.
Here's the hate part. I hate it when I get so obsessed that I read the book to the end, even though it's not that moving. That's what happened to me this morning. I awoke at 4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided to read, thinking that would cause me to nod off.
Instead I read and read (more like jumped and skimmed, it was THAT kind of book) and at 6 am I finished it. It really wasn't worth my time. Then I decided maybe I would lay down and just rest my eyes.
I woke up at 9 am!!!! Half the day was gone, but I still have ONE more day of freedom.....
No comments:
Post a Comment