Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My New Love

It's Jon Stewart.

George Clooney is still a fave, but I LOVE

  •  Jon Stewart's humor (don't know if George has one)
  • Jon's political viewpoints
  • his Daily Show
  • his Rally to Restore Sanity!

How perfect! Let's Restore Sanity. I heard him on Oprah remark that 85% of the population does care, but we are too busy and the 15 to 20% that are running the country and on the media are CRAZY! How true!



It would be so fun to go to DC and see the Rally. I wish I was so adventurous.

Some of his quotes -
When we spot silliness, we say so out loud. We're not really Democrat or Republican. We're out to stop that political trend of repeating things again and again until people are forced to believe them.


The wisdom of the masses is not always ... wise. You could put a lot of things to a vote-you could have put anti-miscegenation laws to a vote, and that would have passed pretty handily. Either all people are created equal-or they're not. You're either buying into the original premise of America-or you're not.

He's got it all...intelligence, humor, reason, perspective and he's cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment