Saturday, October 23, 2010

Good Morning!

It's 5 am and it's Saturday and I'm ready to party!

Why I can't sleep on a SATURDAY is unknown to me.

I think it's because I wake up and think "Yippee, it's Saturday and here are all the things I can do today because I don't have to work." And being the Type A that I am, the gender that I am, the post menopausal that I am, my mind doesn't go back to off.

When it's on, it's ON!

So here I am, ready to roll, ready to party and no where to go or no one to be with. The sad state of my life. I'm sure there are some other menopausal women out there who are awake or who have just gotten back to sleep after being awake from 1 to 4.

I love my age, I love where I am at in live now, but

I WANT MY ESTROGEN BACK!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment