Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jane Fonda

The weeks after Natalie was born I wasn't losing the weight as fast as I had with Josh, so every morning I got up before Ed left for work (6 am, I think) and I put Jane Fonda's album on the record player (the year 1979) and I exercised.

Even if I do say so myself, it worked! I don't think my body had ever looked so good before or after again.

So now Jane Fonda has two new dvds out. This time she's gearing it to us aging folks, at least I think she is. And I tell you if I could look like her, those skinny legs, big boobs (fake) and ageless facial features (botox, surgery) I would do her program every day again.

It will be released November 30th. Let's have a Workout with Jane Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment