Wednesday, November 17, 2010

He's Having a Birthday!

That would be my favorite son-in-law in the whole world,
Bradley James Haigh



I know that if you read my posts I am a braggadocio concerning my son in law.  There are not enough positive adjectives to describe him. I don't know how Natalie found him. He is a keeper.
He is always positive. I've never seen him down or irritated or a complainer. No matter what the situation is he will buckle down and look for solutions. The Bodnars 4 eventually get to a solution, but usually we have to have a little drama before. Not Brad, he's calm and clear right away. I love that about him.


He is also creative and talented at his job. He is a landscape architect with Norris Design in Chicago, headquartered in Denver. One of his current projects is to redo The Mayor's Children's Park, near Soldier's Field. I just love listening to him talk about it and how he gets his ideas. There is so much involved in his job and  his knowledge base has to be so vast. I am truly impressed.
This is Brad thinking up something creative...



And he takes care of my daughter. He loves her. She loves him. It warms my heart every time I see them together. I love how they have created their own life together.


Happy Birthday dear SIL

from your FMIL 
(favorite mother in law)

No comments:

Post a Comment