Ed and I are going to LA on Saturday for one week and I can hardly wait. I feel like a child at Christmas. There are so many things I want to see and do and every time I search I just come up with more and more and more.
For a couple of nights we are staying at The Huntley to give the kids a break from Parents 360. This looks divine. Far nicer than any place I have ever stayed. I plan to enjoy the surroundings.
Then I discovered a great place for yoga and events. I may not get there this time, but I WILL go another time. It's called Exhale Spa. There is an event I want to go to on Saturday night, but since I will have no car and am dependent on Josh or Olivia (and public transportation is not like Chicago) I will have to wait, but I am so excited to know that I CAN go sometime.
Another spot I definitely will catch is Planet Raw. I had wanted to eat there in 2004 when I was at the Emmys and never made it, but I'm back! I saw they even have classes on Saturdays, a wee or LOT expensive, but should my pension check double over night, I may consider it sometime.
On Monday night we are going to a taping of Jay Leno. I am not that much of a fan, since that is WAAAY past my bedtime, but the price was right, (free) and I'll get to see a show being taped (a dream since I was like 10) and surely there will be some celebrity on that I'll enjoy (my luck it will be Justin Bieber). Eight and nine year olds love him; what I want to know is why?
And most importantly (after spending some quality time with J & O of course) I plan to spend some major time window and credit card shopping on 3rd Street Promenade.
I'm beginning to feel my heart race just thinking about it....
So I'm hoping this week goes fast, because there is so much ahead that I am SO EXCITED about happening!!!!!
Oh, and it is going to be WARM and there will be SUN, we haven't seen much of that lately.
I don't think I will want to come home.


No comments:
Post a Comment