Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Natalie!

Today my baby, I repeat, my baby,


 is 32 years old. Say it ain't so. I still think of her as 22, 23, 24, maybe 25 if I push it.

















Notice her tights, we had a hard time fitting her in clothes she was so tiny.
It's hard for me to remember our relationship when she was a baby. I can't remember what kind of young mother I was. What was it like to have a small baby and a toddler and maintain a household?

Natalie was a good baby. She was our sleeper. She was always independent and strong willed. Sometimes that was so frustrating, but I think those traits work to her advantage today.

Here she is with her cousin and Josh. I remember these years. Oh what fun.
This was Parents' Weekend at ISU.
Natalie is still very close friends with these college friends today. In fact one of the girls is getting married and all the girls met in Nashville for a bachelorette party. How wonderful to have such friendships. Natalie is loyal, supportive and generous. It warms my heart.

Here we are at Natalie's graduation from ISU. What a fun day, all possibilities open. Her goal was to be a buyer and she made that goal this year. We continue to be so proud!

My baby is a strong, assertive, innovative, creative, working woman. I'd say who knew, but we did. We knew she could do whatever she put her mind to and that she did!

So Happy Birthday, Natalie. 

The possibilities are endless, you go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment