Friday, May 13, 2011

Job Application #12

Personal Shopper
I can't say that my profession or education has given me this skill, but I do have it. I could go on the Price is Right and choose the most expensive item every time. I'm just that good.

I would like to be a Personal Shopper. Since I'll be on a 'fixed' income (like I hadn't been before) I would love to shop for someone else. That really is fun spending someone else's money and then they would pay me to do it!

I would have to work on my judgmental attitude though. 

It would be hard to buy cigarettes for someone without giving a health lecture. 

It would be hard to buy potato chips, Oreos, hot dogs and Wonder bread, without gagging.

It would be hard to find a bargain and not want to keep it for myself.

I may have to go through some psychological training before I begin this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment