Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bailey went back home

On Sunday I returned Bailey to his mom and dad.

Here he is, zonked out.
The kids are at corporate housing in Schaumberg. We're calling it the Summer Estate because they will be here until September, or so it is the tentative plan.

Natalie and I toast the summer at the Estate!
I stayed over and roamed the neighborhood. As Brad noted, you have to drive everywhere, as opposed to the convenience of walking in the city.

Loved the wood on the table at Starbucks.
A really large Starbucks, nice feng shui feeling inside.
However it was so gorgeous I sat outside and read.
This may look gross, but I LOVE going to Whole Foods to get a take out lunch.

And when I am there I always buy wine. This is an especially good one, as we tried it on Sunday evening.
So, that was my stay at the Summer Estate. I'll be ready in a couple of weeks to go back again. Be prepared Bradalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment