Monday, June 6, 2011

Just a little difference

in my lipsticks or so I've noticed.

Every time Natalie is with me when I purchase a lipstick she tells me that I always purchase the same color.

Every time I disagree.

Until today.

Just a teeny bit of difference here, mostly in the points.

The only difference here is the brand.
What can I say, I like this color.

The other issue I have is that I use one, get another one very similar obviously, and then I never throw the first one away. Some of these lipsticks are old, but when I put it on , I think, oh, this is such a good shade. I should keep it. And so it stays in my drawer.

The set.
However, there is ONE, on the end to the right, that IS different. It's bright red.

I bought it for a Halloween costume and will probably never wear it again, but I've saved it!


I'm currently trying to weed through about 25 years of junk and the lipstick drawer seemed an easy start.

No comments:

Post a Comment