Saturday, July 2, 2011

There's a story

about a lady, who had some problems in a class. (Hum to the tune of the Brady Bunch.)

My friend, Jan, was taking a class this summer and ended up in hypoglycemic shock at the class. A very sad tale indeed. However, the funny lining, (and there is always a funny lining with Jan) is this part of the story.

As she is laying on the floor, in shock, someone hands her two suckers and says, "Here, Jan, suck these."

It's really the right choice, if she has low blood sugar, get some sugar in her.

But Jan, in her toxic state, says, "Suck them yourself."

To her credit she really doesn't remember saying that.

I believe SUCK THEM YOURSELF is a great mantra for many, in many ways, in many areas.

I just love it.

So I made Jan a necklace of suckers, just to have, in case.


And I also made her a bouquet, with the mantra, just to offer a few choice visitors in her classroom.

After all, one must be hospitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment