Here's one thing I know.
I love wine. I think I'm going to become a wine snob. It's a lofty goal, but I'm up to the challenge.
On Friday I held the first Wine Club at my home and I must say it was a blast. I fully intended to take photos, but the time slipped as I sipped.
And I must confess that by the fourth bottle to taste, everything was good. The food pairing was good, the wine was good, it was just all good.
We did however decide that if any decisions or voting is to be done it needs to be done BEFORE the first bottle.
It's nice to be definitive.
The second discovery I made was this morning as Ed helped me, well Ed did all the work and I directed, in transplanting some hosta plants. Then as we were doing that we dug up some daffodils and day lily and iris bulbs and those had to be transplanted as well.
I hate gardening.
Just for you to know, in case you wanted me to help you or go to a Master Gardener class.
Don't call.
I have no upper body strength to dig.
I have no desire to get dirty.
I have a little bit of a weed/actual plant dyslexia.
I want the ground to be soft and pliable (it was not.)
I don't like breaking up clods.
I don't like burying little bulbs.
Or big bulbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment