Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Today is my beautiful daughter in law's birthday!

I prayed for seven years for her to enter Josh's life and I couldn't be happier that she is here.

She is not only beautiful, but talented.
Her ability to combine the modern and intricate in their home, to match their likes, is amazing.
She's smart.
She can find resolution to situations faster than anyone.
She's calm.
She takes the H out of Josh's ADHD.


They make a wonderful pair.

She's celebrating this weekend by having a girls' weekend in Vegas. Way to go!

And even though her husband, my baby, will be home alone I know he will:
 miss her (and watch a lot of tv)
 be listless (and farm in his Smurf Village)
and work endless hours.

So celebrate, Olivia!
 I know I am ever so grateful for your presence in our world!

And if I was there I would bake your favorite cake.

A little carrot cake, not even GFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment