Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Play with me here

Let's say I had been invited to Kim Kardashian's wedding.

Let's say I gave her this vase.

It's actually a pretty cheap gift, only $950. I know, I should have spent more.

So now protocol says if she hasn't used this vase yet, she should return it to me with a nice little note.

Now I've got a couple of questions.

Does she still have the box?

Will the store take it back without a receipt?  A box?

Will she hand deliver this to me or mail it or better yet have her driver drop it off?

If I can't return it do I keep it? What if it doesn't fit in with my decor?

Can I regift? Would you like this vase?

Hmmm, I think the next time I get an invitation to a multi-million dollar wedding I must RSVP my regrets. This creates just way too much havoc.

No comments:

Post a Comment