Friday, December 30, 2011

Off to Chicago today

and I don't get to see my kids (little sad face), BUT that's OK, I just saw them!

We are heading to Apple. I just got a new Mac Air (so sweet) and it has a little hiccup that only an Apple Genius can solve.



Then we are going to Room and Board to look at furniture. (I so want some new living room furniture....)

I just don't know what kind of sofa to get. I don't really like the choices around here.

Here are some Room and Board ideas -



Then I want to go to Trader Joe's.

I love Trader Joe's.



 I write them all the time, pleading that they open a store in the QC. I bet they have unfriended me on Facebook by now.

And lastly, we will stop at the Nike Outlet Store. Just to support our daughter. And to get some deals.

Here's a photo of the Nike shoes Natalie gave me for Christmas.

Love 'um!


They are a little flashy, but hey, it's about the only way I can make a statement now.

No comments:

Post a Comment