We don't really go all out to decorate our house. We never really have. I think because Ed hates to put up and take down lights and I'm certainly not about to do it. So we go minimal.
When Josh was in high school he was dating a girl and when at her house he was talking to her mom about where we lived and how we decorated our house for Christmas. I think he played it up rather big because the next time he was over she told him she had seen our house and described all our lights. Turned out she was looking at our neighbor's house who really decorated. We seem a little subtle in comparison.
We have a wreath on the front door. (This year's is courtesy of my daughter in law)
And a candle in each window and then the tree lights.
That's all folks, sorry is you expected more, it's all we are capable of doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment