Thursday, February 23, 2012

There's Gonna Be a Revolution

by women my age over shoes.

Or there should be.

Yes, here her leg looks slim and the shoes are beautiful, but what are the heels about four inches high? She's gonna get those caught in the spoke. And die. I bet she's not wearing a helmet either.


 Then this is about the only way I could wear these heels. For about three seconds to squash a bottle. It would be a contest to see who fell over first, me, the mop or the bottle.



I am sick and tired of MEN who think they know about fashion recommending high heels because it makes the leg look slimmer.

Maybe I like my leg looking fat. In fact, it goes with the rest of the body. Slim legs on a fat body are what the kids call a keg on pegs and that visual doesn't sound good to me.

Then there are all the women out there who follow this stupid rule and wear the heels, even though they have foot problems, feet pain, and overall angst while wearing heels.

Oprah used to talk about how she would put on her heels seconds before she stepped on stage and took them off immediately after. And she caved. She wore them. She could have been our spokesperson for shoes with sense!

I think women in heels sit a lot and I just saw on Dr. Oz that sitting a lot makes your butt big. So what do you want a small butt or slim legs?

Now these flats are in. Animal print. My problem with flats are they have no support. It's like walking on cardboard.

Unless you get these flats, but you don't see the cute models wearing cute sundresses and these shoes.

I like these flats too, but again no one shows these on the runway.

And look, here's an animal print. Rachel Zoe wouldn't be caught dead in these. But what will she think when she's 60?

No comments:

Post a Comment