Monday, April 9, 2012

White Wine

I'm not a big white wine drinker.

It is something I like in summer, at lunch (I sound like i go out to lunch a lot and drink wine, don't i?)

I started out my wine journey only liking Reislings or Moscato d'Asti.

Then I move on to reds...ALL the reds. Name a red and I probably love it.

Well my family gave me a Wine Club subscription for my retirement and it comes with one white and one red. I usually drink the red up right away. (No point in things going to waste.)

So I have some white stored up and was making a dish that called for a white wine and I was FORCED to open a bottle.

Then while it was opened I felt obligated to drink some, again, I don't like to waste things; that's just how practical I am.

And I LOVED this wine.

So check it out, it's important to be prepared to know what to drink for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment