I went to a new yoga class yesterday.
It was great, until she said "Who is going to invert with me?"
I thought she was talking shoulder stand, back bends, etc. and I don't do those.
Oh, no, she was pointing to these ropes on the wall.
One lady, went right over and climbed the wall and hung upside down.
Oh, I don't know. I'm thinking it's not for me.
The guy gets into it.
Next lady.
And next.
And the instructor looks at me. Sure you can.
W-e-l-l, I can try. The whole time I'm thinking there is no way I'll get my hips to go anywhere, since they are the heaviest part of me...
but I did it!
I'm second from the right in the red top.
It wasn't as bad as I thought, but looking at it now gives me the shivers.....

No comments:
Post a Comment