Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wine Club Today

I hosted Wine Club today as one of our members had to be out of town.

It was a gorgeous spring day and I wasn't working. OMG, can life get any better?????

Our wine today was viognier (vee-oh- njay) A French wine, a French grape, but has been since grown in California and Australia.

We had four bottles.

The bottle are ready for tasting....in their little vests. We do blind tasting, we are THAT  refined in our tastings.

We like this one, 100% Viognier.

This was a blend, a little light, a little watery. So, so.

Oh my gosh, we hated this one Funny how we all agreed. Yuck!

And as our fourth one, this was a blend and the  BEST! Is it because it was the FOURTH one and our palate was finally ready (or we were drunk???????)
No matter, Wine Club day is the BEST day. I love my Wine Club friends and I love wine! It's a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment