Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sunny and Seventy

Would that ever get old? I don't think so. While everyone at home is exhausted from the heat, I am just comfortable in yoga pants, and a long sleeved t-shirt. Just when the sun hits you and you think you could get warm, along comes a cool breeze or the shade and you're glad for the long sleeves.

Oh, I'm loving it.

This morning we went to Coral Tree restaurant nearby. We love it.

I had the Applebacon Scramble. Notice how greens come with it. I could have gotten potatoes, but always there is a healthy choice. And notice how the cheese is not heavily laden. Just enough to give a taste. Always thoughts towards good nutrition and healthy choices. THIS is the way to eat.

 Here's the coral tree outside the restaurant. And the photographer's finger in the top left corner, Whoever is that guy?????
 Then after we went home and I got my Grandma time, Josh took us to my most favorite raw restaurant, Planet Raw. I get all giggly when I see 100% organic.

 So Josh had the Strawberry Shake, Mint Chocolate for Olivia and I had the Chocolate. It's all nut milks, honey, avocado and ice. Oh, so yum.
After our arrival back to their house. Noelle was awake and Josh started working with her on her alphabet. I bet she'll be able to say them on her own next week. She's that talented.
I cannot believe her growth in just four days. She's more alert and stronger every day. She'll practically be in adolescence when I return in a few months. (hmm, wonder how soon the kids will let me come back????)

No comments:

Post a Comment