of not having to go to a job every day is that your nights can be changed up.
Last night I went to a meeting and heard Karyn Calabrese talk about eating raw food.
She's 65 years old.
Uh huh. She claims it is all due to her eating plants. No dairy.
She had two recommendations -
No dairy. Her claim is that no animal on earth goes to another source for milk, so why do we? Once we leave our mother's breast, there is no more milk.
Her second recommendation was to detox twice a year.
It was interesting and it makes me want to be a believer, but honestly I feel like I'm 'picky' enough as it is with what I eat. Eating raw would make it practically impossible to eat outside the home.
I wonder, how does she go out to eat? Only to her restaurants? I can't imagine her cooking every night.
I have been dabbling with raw foods for over a year now. I own a dehydrator and do make attempts off and on to eat raw.
One of my favorite sites is Rawmazing.
She has three different restaurants in Chicago and I always wanted to go to Karyn on Green, but never got there when the kids lived there. Maybe I'll have to make a trip in sometime specifically just to eat raw.

No comments:
Post a Comment