Yesterday we walked to The Tavern and had brunch in the "Larder" section of the restaurant.
This is how Noelle traveled...
![]() |
| Noelle decided to sleep through breakfast. |
| I made Olivia put a napkin over Noelle because as every Mommy does, we multi-task. So Olivia ate while holding the baby. |
| Aunt Angie met up and joined us. |
Today Noelle got a mani and a pedi before we had our movie lunch date.
We went to The Grove.On Mondays the movie theater does Mommy and Me movies. Mommies and strollers and carriers and babies are welcomed. There is a table set up for changing. I loved it! Mommies were nursing, mommies were chasing, mommies were soothing and never a care because everyone knew who would be the audience.
Olivia says they have the lights up a little and the sound down a little. It was fantastic. I want to encourage our local movie theater to do the same.
Then we decided that Miss Noelle was in a good enough mood(even though I think she ALWAYS is; she is such a happy baby), that we decided to eat lunch outside.
Here are the girls -
Noelle loved people watching. It kept her occupied through the entire lunch.
We were nearby where EXTRA films with Mario Lopez. Now he was not there but someone else was on the stage and filming was occurring. I took photos but I had no idea who she was or who the guy she was going to interview. I kept asking people around me, "Do you know who this is?" And no one did. One lady laughed and said, "I'm just taking a photo and figure I'll go home and google it."
So I did and I think she was Renee Bargh, the weekend so-host and correspondent.
It was rather exciting. The last time Olivia and Noelle were there Steve Martin walked right by them. Darn it, I'm never there for that kind of excitement!!!
![]() |
| Here she is interviewing "somebody" |
![]() |
| This is how we knew it was EXTRA, smart, aren't we? |
![]() |
| Here she was practicing her lines. |
![]() |
| A better look of her face, this unknown employee of EXTRA. |











No comments:
Post a Comment