Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ten Powerful Things to Say to Your Kids

About a year ago I purchased this book because it was written by an acquaintance. I know an author!!! Recently he and his wife were in town and we got together for dinner. I really hadn't kept up on the travels of his book, but during our conversation he shared about his website AND the fact that his book won an award for the Best Parenting Book of 2012 by an Independent Publisher. How totally wonderful.



It is a really easy read. Almost like a conversation. And I told him I was impressed with his top ten points, they could have been written by a teacher and he has no education background.



Paul leads "Foundation" courses for corporations. Personal skills or soft skills for the workplace. He is very good at his job.

So if you need a gift for Christmas to a parent, this has all the practical advice that a mom or a teacher or a grandma would give.

(Note to my children if you are reading this, do not buy a copy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment