In order of preference -
ARGO
I had to pay $5.00, a senior citizen price, to see this movie and it was worth every penny of the bargain! It was riveting. I knew the outcome and still I felt my blood rushing. The entire time I kept thinking this story had to be made up, I couldn't and still can't imagine what our CIA does. It was so good. You must go.
#2 The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
This was a very satisfying movie. We both commented at the end on how it was such a lovely movie, for the over 50 crowd. It was all about finding the next chapter of your life after living a life of all the 'shoulds' and 'musts'. Although I must confess India would not be the place I would be looking for that satisfaction.
#3 What to Expect When you are Expecting
This was just a fun chick flick and that's exactly what I did, watch it by myself. I enjoy a good chick flick every now and then. So don't expect profound moments, everything was very predictable. I'm not sure the character's situations were believable, but again, this was a movie.
My recommendation is to go see Argo, whether you are a Senior or not. It is well worth every moment of your time.



No comments:
Post a Comment