Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Luxury

I don't splurge on such luxuries as a day at the Spa frequently or maybe at all, but where else would it seem so appropriate or divine as in Palm Springs.

So the girls went to The Parker Hotel, Olivia's suggestion.

And oh what a good one.

Its signature marking is the large orange door.



The valets had salmon colored pants. Certainly made you feel like you were at a resort.


The interior is designed by Jonathan Adler.




The entrance to the spa is PSYC, Palm Spring Yacht Club.

There were all these cozy little outside nooks.

The dressing area was very posh. All the amenities you could ask for. I didn't take photos of our waiting area. Two hot tubs, a pool and a large tent with seating. Oh so decadent.



Natalie and I had a manicure and chose the same OPI color, Sweet Memories. How appropriate.



 Then what's a day at the Spa without lunch. so we ate at Norma's, the restaurant on site.


I had Rock Lobster Mango salad. Oh so good.

The girls had fish tacos. What a presentation!

When we came home Grandpa and Gg took the girls for a walk.

You can't see Noelle's face well or all her antics. She was movin and shakin the whole time. Containment is not her pleasure at nine months.

Aven, at six months, was content to just ride along.

And here are the parents waiting, anxiously, for the grandparents to arrive back SAFELY.





No comments:

Post a Comment