(after my granddaughter's)
is the AT & T commercial with the kids.
I crack up every time.
The guy (who reminds me of Matthew Broderick) conducting the session plays the straight man so well as he is listening to the kids. I can recall doing the same when I taught. The kids are so serious about their point or story or opinion and sometimes the words out of their mouths are hilarious, but you dare not laugh.
The little girl who is monopolizing the conversation brought back memories of such students. She's got her hand waving frantically in the air and her mind is composing faster than her mouth can produce the thoughts. And we know what she means, but her more and less get all jumbled up.
She is priceless.
And it is so real.
I'd be curious how many takes it took to get those 30 seconds.
I want more.
A+ to that Ad Agency.
No comments:
Post a Comment