Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


The first cry
signals life
this child
my child
forever connected
by mother child bond
no love
can be stronger



Josh at three days old, oh, what I didn't know.
Josh at one month. I was so in love.


Natalie at four days old. We were all in love with this tiny little baby.

Natalie at one week. This was my favorite time of our day.

 I am so in awe of daughter and daughter-in-law as they are parenting. I feel so blessed to observe and be in their presence with these adorable babies they delivered into the world.

I am forever thankful.

My first granddaughter and her mother. Their bond makes my heart sing.




My daughter with her daughter. Truly I never knew my love could expand so far.

A big thank you to all the women of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment