Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mad 50s and 60s

Last weekend I spent three hours going through three bins of loose photographs my parents had kept and never sorted or catalogued or put in  books.

What do you do with photos?

Who can keep them all?

I refuse to keep photos of people I don't know, but I couldn't resist sharing these random Christmas photos so representative of the Mad Men look of the 50s and 60s.

I do know these people, my cousins.

Another set of aunt, uncle and cousins.

My maternal grandparents. I am the baby. Isn't all that's missing the pitchfork?

Second cousins. Are they not adorable?

I think these were neighbors.


No idea who these people are, but love the hair and the angle of the camera, so flattering.

Friends of the family.

Local doctor's family.

Previous couple. I think my mom made their wedding cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment