For $1.28 you can watch a movie that would cost more online and definitely more at the theater.
I do love movies and going to a theater to see a show, but I want my big theater experience (and the money I spend) to be on a worthwhile movie.
That's where Redbox comes in. If you are patient enough you can see a movie you once wondered about and thought about going to when it first came out, but you never did.
This weekend I saw two movies that I would have been so disappointed in had I paid full price (albeit senior discount) at the theater.
I was even disappointed in that fact that I had spent one and one half hours watching them at home, waiting for them to get better.
The two movies were
Parental Guidance
There were some sort of cute parts, but it was really predictable and not nearly as funny as the trailer would lead you to believe. I was bored during the movie. I kept waiting for some fun. My recommendation, don't waste $1.28.
Then I had really wanted to see Guilt Trip. I like both Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogan.
And this was just plain boring. I thought the dialogue lagged, lots of filler shots and comments and once again, very predictable. I so wanted to like it. I tried really hard. I never laughed once. So sad. Again, not worth, $1.28.
And what else can you buy for $1.28????


No comments:
Post a Comment