is a new original series on Netflix.
Piper Chapman is in prison due to a mistake ten years prior when she carried money for drug smugglers.
The creator is Jenji Kohan who created Weeds. So if you enjoyed the witty lines of Weeds and quirky characters and a plot that you never know where is going, you will like Orange is the New Black.
I love that title. So creative. I wish I had been in the room when the group finalized that one.
I sort of stumbled upon it while looking for a different movie and then I recalled I had seen one of the actors on a talk show, so I thought I would check it out. It's a nice break from The Sopranos, of which I am on Season 5.
However they are both about crime. What is it about crime? Do we love to watch the way people break rules and lives? Are we sick or what? And Breaking Bad starts its final season soon and I will certainly be watching. Again, crime.
I think I need an intervention.

No comments:
Post a Comment