Sunday, August 11, 2013

Yesterday

was our 39th Anniversary.

Yowza, how did that happen?

39 years? It sounds like a long time, yet it really doesn't seem as if that much time has passed.

I guess that's a good thing, right?

I'm a little late in posting, but after 39 years, who's in a rush?

Here's the two of us at our college graduation. Oh, such babies we were.

What you can't see in this photo is my dress. It was nothing special, but had an uneven hem, longer in the front, I think. The reason I remember is that my future mother in law made fun of it. A statement to portend our future for sure.




And here we are today with our granddaughters.Can you find any fractions of our former selves????

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! I knew you two in that graduation photo in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete