We decided to go to Malibu to the beach. Don't we all have such choices on a daily basis? I thought I had never been to Malibu, but realized I had, just not the beach.
It was great.
Noelle read to me in the car. Truly a gifted child, reading at one, who knew?
Here was the beach view, just like the movies. And a lot of 'beach' movies were filmed here years ago.
She loved the water, the sand, the people. We spent a lot of time chasing. Good exercise for all.
Then we returned home and she had some corn on the cob for dinner. What a riot to see such a peanut eating a real adult food. I know I did not give corn on the cob to my kids this young. She loved the experience.
Then the adults went out to eat at Tar and Roses.
Oh my gosh the food was divine, as was the wine. I usually take photos of the food but we gobbled it down too fast. It was truly a fine dining experience.
Here we are on our night out. Olivia's sister is on the far right. She's like my second daughter in law, part of our family!







No comments:
Post a Comment