They make gluten free donuts with almond flour. I really, really wanted to try them, but I didn't know how far away this was from Josh and Olivia's house.
Well, my daughter in law took care of that with two clicks on her phone.
LA is a test market for Amazon Fresh, which delivers groceries and food items from certain restaurants.
Yup, Fonuts was one. So on Monday morning at 7 am the intercom rings and look what is outside
Can you see Amazon Fresh on the back?
The food comes in this green bag.
Then inside was this box.
And inside that box were individually wrapped Fonuts.
This is the variety pack we received. Banana chocolate chip, vanilla latte, chocolate hazelnut, peanut butter, coconut and chocolate sprinkles.
We also got some gluten donuts.
They were delicious, the gluten free ones. I need to go on a Fonut diet tomorrow. But oh they were worth every bite.
So we celebrated my last day with my LA baby at a park with friends.
I am going to miss her so much.









No comments:
Post a Comment