And they gravitated to the altar.
I realize that was probably not the best thing to let them do, but what's a non-Catholic to do? (Claim ignorance??)
It was a beautiful church, with a very ornate altar. Here's what I think was happening...
A: "Hey, Noelle, look, is this a guy or girl?"
N:"I don't know but if we stay quiet and don's mess around, do you think they will let us stay here for a while?"
A: "I hope so. This is the only interesting part of this church. I want to crawl around but my parents won't let me."
N: "Don't worry, you'll be walking soon. And it's great. I run away from my parents all the time."
And a photo note - see how tall Noelle is? She's in the 95th percentile for height, still. Both of her parents are so short. We are so curious to see if she will end up taller than them. And little Miss A is so petite, like her Mommy. She has skinny legs, long slender feet, all like her daddy. Again, what will the future bring?
No comments:
Post a Comment