I know we were in Waterloo for my nephew's wedding, but honestly, how can you resist such cute faces?
We had a booster seat for meals. This is the way they worked it out. One sat in the chair, the other sat on the opposite side and they both ate off the tray. In this photo I believe Noelle (on the right), the older of the two by three months, is giving some expert advice to Aven, (on the left).
When we put up the pack 'n play they both wanted inside. It was the ONLY time there were in one place for more than three seconds.
Meals were quite an experience. They used crayons and the kids' menu for the first time. I believe they will be very artistic.
I can't resist buying look alike outfits for when they are together. They were adorable.

When there is an object to climb in, what else is there to do but climb in. Here Noelle is chill-laxin' in her inflatable tub with Aven. Can you just imagine the conversation?
And here they are with their mommies. (So many cameras, so little time to capture every moment!)
And it's pretty sad when all you get to eat are cheerios...
Then at the wedding their highlight was this green cart..
They were really terrific considering their age and the circumstances. Just a reminder of the resiliency of children!



No comments:
Post a Comment